Thursday, March 5, 2009

re-Introducing Mod Mama & Baby Elephants

It's been over 2 years since I launched Jennifer G Designs and the debut of Mod Mama & Baby Elephants design. My business has come a long way since I started making just baby blankets with my elephants applique. We are talking many more designs, accessories and items. But, I like to re-visit my original design that started it all for my little home-based business.

The elephants are of a abstract and very modern simple design, but the main theme of the design is the bond between mother and baby - something that any mother can relate to. The design can come pretty much in any color, but my standard colors are blue, green and pink on chocolate brown cotton fabric with a coordinating flannel on the back. The blanket
is so soft and snugly and I can vouch from personal experience as I made one for my newest baby.

To purchase one of these cute blankets please visit my Etsy website at www.jgdesigns.etsy.com or to have me create a custom blanket for you please email me at jennifergdesigns@sbcglobal.net.

No comments: