Tuesday, April 7, 2009

T-Shirts for Tots

Well, I finally decided to once again carry a line of t-shirts and onesies featuring my animal designs for babies and toddlers. But, unlike my first line of t-shirts these will have appliques instead of screen prints. I am starting my line off with my very popular Honu (sea turtle) design. These are all appliqued by me so it adds to the handmade nature of the product. I will soon offer my other animal designs such as by baby elephant and panda.
Following the t-shirts and onesies I will soon be offering coordinating shorts and skirts and more color options for the t-shirts. So, stay tuned for that!

This is an exciting venture for me. I LOVE children's fashion and as a Mom who shops, shops, shops for her two boys, I can hardly wait for them to be wearing my items. Who else to model my stuff right than Keanu and Kanoa?

Visit MY ETSY WEBSITE to learn more!

No comments: