Monday, August 10, 2009

Surfboard Monogrammed Bath Towels Now Part of Jennifer G Designs Collection

A modern surfboard theme bath towel monogrammed with your child's name. Great for a modern surfer's bathroom!

The towel is a premium standard bath towel in a light seafoam green (or contact me to REQUEST DIFFERENT BATH TOWEL COLOR) and the name is a dark chocolate brown with green, blue, and orange surfboards cotton applique stitched on securely.

If your child has a long name I recommend shortening it to a nickname or initials. Please write your child's name you'd like on the towel in the Message to Seller when checking out.

If you need more than 1 towel, please contact me prior to purchase so I can change the quantity on the listing.

NOTE: Due to the handmade nature of this item slight variations may occur, but my priority is always quality and perfection!

No comments: