Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Little CafePress Store

I sometimes forget that I have another little website that feature my designs and customers can buy t-shirts, infant onesies, mugs, prints, etc. It's a pretty popular site called CafePress.com. Right now I have all my designs featured because CafePress really makes it easy for store owners to upload their designs and apply to the products they offer.

The website pretty much runs itself. After I upload, apply my designs to the products, write descriptions and all the good stuff, I really don't have to anything else. CafePress handles the payment, printing and shipping. All I do is check my sales report every once in a while and see what sales have been like.

I was especially busy during the holidays and it was no surprise that my Baby Sea Turtles design was the best-selling. With the success of the site I will be creating new animal designs in 2008!

www.cafepress.com/jenniferg



No comments: