Friday, February 1, 2008

New Project

So, I am working on a business deal with this fellow mother and business owner to sell my baby blankets on her baby boutique website called www.bejeweleddesigns.net. My Baby Sea Turtles, Pandas and Elephants blankets will soon be for sale there. It is quite exciting and I feel a bit honored because the store owner approached me after seeing my photos of my products on www.flickr.com/people/jennifergdesigns/. Her items and her website are quite phenomenal so having my blankets featured along with the other lovely items is quite an honor.

I do have my work cut out for me. Yes, I still work full-time in a completely different industry which I plan to leave by the summer. I am VERY burnt out of the industry I am in and want to move on to a career that is more suitable for me and what my true passion is - arts, crafts, design and working with people with the same interests as me.

For the time being I have to work on JenniferG Designs part-time, but I know there will be late nights sewing! It will be all worth it.

My most popular design is my Modern Baby Sea Turtles (aka Honus ~hawaiian for turtle). I am amazed at how well-received this design has become. I played around with the design quite a bit. I never want to create something that looks oridinary and common. I think I finally achieved that with this design!

No comments: