Sunday, February 3, 2008

Organic Cotton Baby Blanket

I am a linen fanatic, but I do understand that not everyone has the same appreciation for linen like I do. Therefore, I have decided to offer my baby blankets in a different fabric - organic 100% cotton. The idea of organic really got me excited because organic is really the "in thing" right now. This weekend I bought some of the new organic fabric and there are a few blankets in progress right now. I can't wait to have them finished. I think they will be a good alternative to my original linen blankets. Now my customers will have options on Etsy. www.jgdesigns.etsy.com I hope they go over well. I am already impressed with the quality of the fabric and my designs look good appliqued on it. My goal for the week is to get those blankets done and get samples out!

No comments: