Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cards for many occasions



What have I been doing lately? Designing cards for all occasions. It's been really fun getting back to something I really enjoy doing. I have already had quite a big success with my Baby Sea Turtles baby shower invitations and birth announcements so I decided to take it a step further and apply my other animal designs to cards. I also have quite a bit of experience designing cards when I worked in corporate America. My last company utilized my talents quite a bit having me design all sorts of invites for their events. But, I am not just doing baby shower invites and birth announcements. I am tapping into wedding, birthday, business cards and stationery. It will take some time to build up inventory (or should I say digital inventory). I offer my cards digitally for anyone to take to any photo finisher or printer of their choice. But, customers can also choose printing their cards through me. All in all, it has been fun and exciting starting something new and I am feeling very hopeful that this will be a fun little side business.




Visit www.hapagirldesigns.etsy.com to see all my listings.

No comments: