Thursday, January 22, 2009

My First Custom Order

I am nearing completion for my very first custom order through my Hapa Girl Designs business on Etsy. Lori Porten, owner of Love Hazel a modern custom children's clothing designer, asked me to design "the works" for her. I created a custom graphics package for her that would help her get started selling on Etsy. This package included a logo design, business card, Etsy store banner, avatar, postcard, label, etc. Lori has been wonderful to work with and I feel this is a start of a long lasting business relationship.





I am finding that graphic design is truly my niche. I have dabbled in all different kinds of medium throughout the years, but this is where I truly feel comfortable. It's almost therapeutic for me especially now that I am my own boss. There's something to be said for "loving what you do".

Please visit www.hapagirldesigns.etsy.com for information about my Graphics Packages and Graphic Design Services. You don't have to be an Etsy seller for me to work with you. I have worked with many different companies (small and large) throughout my 12 year graphic design career.

No comments: