Friday, January 1, 2010

Planning a Surf Theme Baby Shower ?


Nowadays people are really going "all out" with baby showers. They are doing all sorts of unique themes starting with cool invitations, party favors, gifts and thank you cards. Since I am in the business of designing I have designed quite a few baby shower invitations and one of them is my Happy Honu Loves Surf baby shower theme. With my Happy Honu being one of my best selling designs, I modified the design to have the turtle surfing on some cool modern surfboards. I honestly didn't realize how much of a positive response I would have to the design. I am seriously thinking of expanding the line of Happy Honu Loves Surf but I currently offer the design on baby shower invitations, stickers, thank you cards and birth announcements on My Zazzle Store. For future products I will most likely offer the design on skateboards, Keds Shoes, framed prints and get back into my handmade items and create one-of-a-kind blankets, bibs and t-shirts. But, in the meantime, Zazzle offers really cool gift items that feature my Happy Honu Loves Surf design which would make coordinating gift items for that surf theme baby shower.


View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

No comments: